- Assist students in addressing behavioral and/or academic issues in the school setting.
- Assist students in overcoming social and personal issues that impede learning.
- Provide one-on-one intervention/consultation with students.
- Assist home school districts in developing student behavior plans that address behavioral and/or academic issues in the school setting.
- Attend meetings and assist in coordinating community services for students and their families.
- May occur daily or weekly.
- Coordinate peer activities to enhance positive social interactions.
- Address areas such as team building, organization, goal setting and peer relationships.
Services are available within participating Miami County school districts and are provided to all students in their home school environment.
Intervention Technician / Supervisor