CERTIFICATED EMPLOYMENT PACKET
The following employment documents are to be completed by newly hired certificated employees. Please print and complete the documents and contact our Human Resources Coordinator, Melinda R. Hoffert, at 937/339-5100 to schedule an appointment to review the documentation. You will need to bring your drivers license and social security card to your appointment.
- You will need to complete a separate verification form for each employer.
- This form allows you to view our insurance plans and indicate whether you wish to enroll/participate. Also attached are instructions on how you will need to log onto Benelogic and enroll yourself and dependents in the insurance plans.
- Retirement Enrollment Record for State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
- To be completed for new hire and/or retired-rehired employees.
- Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security (SSA-1945)